Do you love BLT chicken sandwiches? Than this is the perfect salad for you as it features all the amazing flavors from the sandwich. This salad can be prepped ahead of time and the barbecue sauce in the dressing gives the salad a nice kick. Check out the recipe below.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2-1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- Combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, onion, lemon juice, and pepper in a small bowl. Keep covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Put the salad greens in a large bowl and mix in tomatoes, chicken, and bacon.
- Top with eggs and dressing.