Your favorite cocktail just got better. Have you ever heard of Cynar? This is an Italian liqueur that has a slightly bitter taste. When you combine it with Negroni and strawberry-infused Campari you get the perfect Cynar Negroni drink. It’s done in literally 5 minutes and you can serve it in several ways. Get the ingredient list and instructions below.
- 1oz strawberry-infused Campari
- 1 oz Cynar
- 1 oz gin
- The best way to serve a Cynar Negroni is in a coupe or in an old-fashioned glass.
- Start by getting a cocktail shaker. Fill it with the gin, cynar, and strawberry-infused campari.
- Start shaking for all the liquors to combine.
- Now get the glass and open the lid of the shaker. Strain the cocktail to fill the glass. Add the rosemary for decoration.
- Another interesting way to prepare this negroni is by using dry ice. It will give a very unique touch to the drink. If you decide to go that way, make sure that you only add a little dry ice. It will deliver the fog. You can only start drinking it once the fog is gone and you can’t see any bubbles in the drink.