Who doesn’t love delicious, warm pancakes for breakfast? We found a recipe with a new spin on pancakes -chocolate mint pancakes, and we can guarantee that these will be your favorite soon enough.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- crushed candy canes
- 1/4 heavy cream.
- You will need a bowl to mix all the ingredients for the pancakes.
- Whisk them all together very well to get an even mixture.
- In a pan, take a spoonful of mixture and cook each side for about a minute.
- Once you’re done with them, you can start preparing the peppermint chocolate topping.
- Use a small pan to melt the chocolate chips. Gradually include the warm milk and the peppermint extract.
- Once you get the perfect liquid topping you can pour it over the pancakes.
- Don’t forget to top off with the candy cane sprinkles.