Sorbet is always a hit at parties, but this one is for the adult guests. Tinged with tequila and a little bit of spice, this super easy mango sorbet is the perfect way to end off a meal, or serve up while lazing about the pool.
- 4 cups frozen mango chunks
- 4-6 ounces tequila
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon tajin spice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Add the frozen mango to a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Add in the tequila and pulse again until smooth. If your sorbet is too soft, place it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the honey, spice, and lime juice. Drizzle the mixture on top of the sorbet when serving.