Nutella is arguably the most iconic spread in the world. This hazelnut-cocoa treat works well with bread, pancakes, waffles, strawberries, and almost everything else you can imagine. One of our favorite ways to enjoy the spread is with a Nutella cake. It’s fluffy, delicious, and it goes great with a glass of milk. It’s also quick and easy to make. You shouldn’t need more than an hour from start to finish. Here is how to make it.
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cake flour
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 390 F.
- Crack two eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- Add milk, vegetable oil, and Nutella. Give it a good whisk until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Introduce the cake flour and baking powder to the mixture. Mix until you get a smooth cake batter. You can use an electric mixer or do it by hand.
- Line your cake mold with parchment paper and pour in the cake batter. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While the cake is hot, cover it with icing sugar.
- Let it cool, and then dig in.