Quesadillas are a famous Mexican dish. It is basically bread stuffed with cheese and a savory mixture. It is prepared by filling it, folding it and then frying.
When the right ingredients are mixed, quesadillas can take the cuisine to another level. You can easily prepare chicken quesadillas by doing things the right way. However, you can also add a flare of spiciness that will make the dish more exquisite and long-lasting.
- 3 ounces chicken breast
- 12 g minced pickle jalapeno
- 1 spoon cilantro leaves
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 8 inch flour tortillas
- Sale to taste
- Mix together jalapeno, pepper jack, cilantro and chicken in a bowl. Spread the mixture on half of a tortilla, fold and seal edges. repeat with other fillings.
- Add folded tortillas to heating oil and cook until golden brown color appears. Flip the tortillas and add salt until rich color appears.
- Transfer the quesadillas to a paper towel to drain oil. Cut into triangles and serve.