The weather outside is hot, which means that the cooler the snacks the better! This yogurt bark is a triple threat—it’s frozen, it’s healthy, and it’s insanely yummy. Choose your favorite yogurt flavor and throw in whichever fruit (or nuts, or chocolate) makes you happy.
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup almonds
- ½ cup fresh sliced strawberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- Line a 9” x 10” baking tray with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add yogurt and mix until smooth.
- Stir through maple syrup and vanilla.
- Fold through chocolate chips.
- Spread the yogurt mixture into a lined tray, smoothing out the top.
- Scatter over strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and almonds.
- Set in the freezer for 3-6 hours or overnight, until completely hardened.
- Remove from the freezer and slice into pieces.