We have a confession: we love it when yummy food is actually good for you! Even if this super easy ice cream wasn’t packed with protein, we would still be making it because it is delicious and oh-so-simple. We just happen to be getting the best of both worlds!
- 4 cups full-fat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 fruit of choice (optional)
- ½ cup peanut butter (optional)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Place the cottage cheese, honey, and fruit (if using) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir through the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a container and place it in the freezer for 4 hours. Stir the ice cream once an hour until you are happy with the consistency.