Are you ready to welcome the cozy embrace of fall into your kitchen? We’ve got just the treat to set the mood—Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. This delightful creation not only tastes like fall but also fills your home with the warm, comforting aroma of the season.
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp of pumpkin spice
- 2 cups of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of canola oil
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of your favorite chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine and whisk the dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin spice.
- In another bowl, combine and mix the wet ingredients: canned pumpkin, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Place in a bread pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50–55 minutes.