If you’re still looking for a way to master the art of roasting perfect asparagus, we’re in the same boat. The list of recipes is pretty much endless, and our new favorite mixes this veggie with an awesome ingredient – parmesan cheese.
Cheese and asparagus lovers alike will fall in love with this recipe that’s pretty easy to make, even if you’re a newbie in the kitchen. Brita behind food blog Food with Feeling shared this delicious and healthy recipe on her blog, and it sounds pretty cheesy – in the best way possible!
- 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (melted ghee or butter also works great!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking tray, line up your asparagus. Pour the oil/butter over top and sprinkle on the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat and rearrange the asparagus so it is in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until tender.