Countless drinks can help you cool down during hot summer days. However, the one you should turn to more is Nutella iced coffee. It is a perfect summer drink for a number of reasons. First of all, it is a chilled drink that can counter the scouring heat outside. Secondly, it is also a coffee, allowing you to have your daily caffeine intake without having to turn to a hot beverage on a summer day. Lastly, it has Nutella, so it is also a treat. Is there a better combination? We don’t think so.
The great thing about Nutella iced coffee is that you won’t need long to make it. It is really simple to mix up, and you’ll be sipping it in a matter of minutes. Check out how to make it below.
- ½ cup black coffee (chilled)
- ¼ cup milk (chilled)
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- Mix coffee and Nutella in a glass and stir.
- Fill a second (taller) glass with ice cubes. Pour milk over.
- Add coffee and Nutella mix and stir well.
- Put in a straw and enjoy.
- P.S. You can also add some whipped cream on top if you want to make it a true treat.