Salads are a great option to incorporate into your meals since they pack a bunch of vitamins and minerals. Tabbouleh salad is an incredibly healthy dish comprised of chopped parsley, bulghur wheat, a few thinly sliced veggies, and a citrus dressing. If you’re looking for a refreshing salad to make, this is definitely it. It’s great for parties, for outings with friends and even for a lunch meal for yourself. Check out this quick and easy recipe that you can do in your home.
- bunches of parsley
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- pink salt
- lemon juice
- white onion
- filtered water
- cucumber slices
- pomegranate seeds
- olive oil
- Finely chop the parsley, roma tomatoes, scallions, and white onion.
- Assemble liquids in a bowl: one cup of water, 2 spoons of olive oil, and lemon juice from one whole lemon.
- Chuck in the bulghur wheat and mix it well.
- Deseed the pomegranate.
- Chop the cucumbers into small circles.
- Put all the veggies into one salad bowl and add the liquid mixture to it.
- Mix the vegetables well making sure it’s evenly coated.