There’s nothing more comforting and delicious than fried food. If you fancy something tasty, easy to make, and quick, onion rings are the best option for you. These onion rings are hot, crispy, and delicious, and in total, they only take five minutes to make!
- 3 large onions, sliced and disassembled into rings
For the Batter:
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 small can of pale beer
- Canola oil
- Beat the eggs together with the salt, pepper, and oregano. Add the flour and beer and stir again.
- Dip the onion rings in the batter and deep fry in canola oil.
- Fry the onion rings carefully, and remove them from the oil. Dab them with a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Enjoy with ketchup, chili sauce, mayonnaise, or tartar sauce.