The next three words are going probably going to have some type of magical effect on you, be warned.
Bread. Olives. Cheese.
We did warn you!
All three elements come together perfectly in this deliciously cheesy olive bread that is oozy, crusty, and salty all at the same time.
Does it even get better?!
- 1 loaf French bread or ciabatta
- 25 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 can of black olives
- 2 stalks green onions (scallions)
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese (grated)
- Roughly chop both black olives and pimiento-stuffed olives.
- Slice green onions into thin pieces.
- Combine butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives, and green onions in a mixing bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture thickly onto bread that has been sliced lengthwise.
- Bake at 325 F / 160 C for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and browning.