Fed up of using store-bought dips? This homemade herby yogurt dip is the perfect pairing for grilled meats, salads or toasted pita chips. In fact, any of your favorite Mediterranean-inspired dishes will benefit from a side of this creamy, tangy yumminess!
And, it couldn’t be easier to make! With just a few simple ingredients to mix together, you’ll have a delicious dip ready in minutes.
- If you don’t have fresh herbs, you can replace them with dried ones. Just be sure to only add 1 teaspoon of each herb if using dried, as they have a much stronger flavor.
- Choose the best Greek yogurt you can find in the grocery store – it will be all the more fresh, tangy, and creamy.
- If you want to add another Greek twist to this tasty dip, you can add grated cucumber to turn it into tzatziki.
- Coarsely grate the cucumber and squeeze out as much water as you can before combining it with all the other ingredients.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mint, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Add the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs to a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix gently with a fork until well combined.
- Season to taste.
- Top with a swirl of olive oil.