If you’re craving a tasty and different coffee drink to warm you up this winter, skip the Starbucks drive-through and make it at home! This recipe is delicious, easy to prepare, and cost-effective. It’s the perfect pick-me-up to warm you up this winter and is sure to delight. Keep reading for this decadent recipe.
- 2 shots of espresso or brewed hot coffee
- 1 tsbn of white mocha sauce
- 1/4 tsps of peppermint extract
- 1 C of hot milk of choice
- Peppermint whip cream (optional)
- Crushed candy canes (optional)
- Place the mocha sauce and peppermint extract in your hot cup and melt it with the hot espresso
- Heat milk on the stove or froth if you have a machine for it
- Pour the white chocolate espresso shots over your frothy hot milk
- Crush candy canes in a ziplock bag
- Spray a dollop of whip cream on top and place crushed candy cane peices on top of the cream
- Drink by a cozy fire and enjoy!