This Raspberry Coconut Cake, with Coconut Streusel, gives you flavorsome. A combination of easy and simple to cook with amazing taste. The perfect choice for coconut lovers.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1/3 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons cold butter pieces
- Heat the oven to 35 degrees F. Take a 9-inch springform and butter it.
- Make a mixture of flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugar in the mixing bowl until it becomes pale and fluffy.
- Add coconut milk, an egg, vanilla, and coconut extract. Mix it together. Place the butter in buttered pan.
- Put raspberries on top of butter.
- To prepare coconut streusel topping, Mix flour, brown sugar, and coconut in a small bowl. Paste topping of coconut streusel on the cake. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool it and cut into slices.