Are you a fan of tiramisu? Today we are bringing you a very interesting dessert recipe that is even better than the original one! This Bailey’s tiramisu trifle is very simple to put together.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 1/4 cups strong brewed espresso, cooled
- 1 lb mascarpone cheese
- 1 oz bittersweet chocolate, shaved
- 25 soft ladyfingers
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Bailey’s Irish Cream, mascarpone, and sugar in a bowl. Stir all the ingredients together.
- Next, beat the whipping cream until you get white stiff peaks. Add it to the bowl with Bailey’s Irish Cream and mascarpone.
- This recipe is meant for 6 servings, so you will need 6 trifle dishes.
- Combine the cooled espresso coffee with 1 1/2 tablespoons of Bailey’s Irish Cream and vanilla.
- Start cutting the ladyfingers into cubes. Every Bailey’s tiramisu trifle will get 4 ladyfingers. Fill the bottoms of each dish with 6 cubes of ladyfingers, 5 on the sides and 1 in the center.
- Add 2 scant tablespoons on top.
- Next, add the mascarpone mix on top, until 1/4 of the dish is full.
- Top it off with the shaved chocolate. Now, do the same layers all over again.
- Leave the dishes in the fridge for at least 8 hours.