Much like its name suggests, this sweet and bitter drink is reminiscent of a sunrise, perfectly mirroring a tropical vacation. Still, it’s not just this cocktail’s appearance that comes across as dreamy. Here’s how you can concoct the perfect tequila sunrise
- 2 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1 Orange slice
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Gather your ingredients and get a tall glass.
- Pour ice cubes to the top of the glass and then add the tequila and orange juice. Stir well.
- Pour the grenadine slowly around the edge of the glass.
- Allow the grenadine to sink to the bottom of the glass. It will rise gradually and mix with the other ingredients.
- Add an orange slice and cherry to top it all off and enjoy.