Nutella is a perfectly acceptable option when you are craving something sweet. However, you shouldn’t just limit yourself to eating it with a spoon straight out of a jar. Instead, make delicious Nutella fudge.
Popular food content creator Sweettheavens recently shared a recipe for Nutella fudge on Instagram that uses only two ingredients and is super easy to make.
How to Make 2-Ingredient Nutella Fudge
- To make Nutella fudge, you will need a jar of Nutella, of course, and 4 cups of milk chocolate broken into chunks.
- First, melt the milk chocolate. You can do it by placing it into a microwave-safe container and microwaving it in 30-second cycles until it completely melts. Combine the melted chocolate with a jar of Nutella in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Next, pour the chocolate and Nutella mixture into a deep pan and refrigerate for an hour. After taking it out of the fridge, leave it at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before slicing it.
- After you’ve had enough, Sweettheavens recommends storing the rest of the fudge in an airtight container and placing it into the fridge so you can reach for it anytime you get a sweet tooth.
- For full instructions on how to make this amazing 2-ingredient Nutella fudge, check out her video below.