Asparagus is in season, so there is nothing to stop you from rushing to the grocery store or your local market and getting some. And don’t worry if you are short on ideas on how to use asparagus to its fullest potential.
You don’t have to complicate much in order to turn asparagus into a great dish. Simply garnish with some grated Parmesan, bake in the oven, and enjoy an amazing treat. Check out the full recipe below.
- 1 large bunch of asparagus
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Remove the bottom (tough) part of the asparagus. Wash them thoroughly and then boil them in salted water for several minutes.
- After boiling, remove from the water and place the asparagus on a paper towel to dry.
- The bottom of a baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush with olive oil and line asparagus one by one until the sheet is full.
- Season with salt and black pepper to your preference. Sprinkle asparagus with olive oil and then generously top with grated Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 390F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can sever straight out of the oven or wait until it’s cooled.