Chicken is one of the easiest meals to prepare, but it gets boring over time. This honey-mustard chicken will step up your chicken game and it’s made with just five ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your pantry!
- 1 pound chicken breasts, thinly sliced into 4 breasts
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the garlic powder, mustard, honey, and olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts piece by piece and coat them in the mixture.
- Spread the chicken breasts on the sheet pan.
- Put the sheet pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven when the thickest part of the chicken has reached 165 F.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving it.