Did you know that you can make chicken wings that aren’t spicy, but that are just as delicious as the traditional hot wings?
It’s true! In fact, one of our favorite ways to put a new twist on chicken wings is to make them citrusy, which makes the wings absolutely delectable. Here’s our favorite recipe for citrusy chicken wings that you are sure to love.
- 1 lb chicken bone-in wings
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Valentina hot sauce
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Start off by placing the chicken wings, along with the orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, and Valentina hot sauce inside of a plastic bag. Put the bag inside of your refrigerator and let it marinate for 2-4 hours.
- After this, take the wings out of the bag and put them on a plate. Combine black pepper and garlic powder (to taste) and rub onto the wings.
- Place inside of a frying pan on medium heat and cook thoroughly on both sides. A golden-brown coat should develop on the outside of the skin, and this will help you know that they are ready to eat.