Peaches are tasty in all forms. No matter whether you consume them fresh, canned, or grilled, they will always be great. Yes, you read that right. Grilled peaches are a thing, and they’re more awesome than you can imagine, especially when served with some ice cream. Want to know how to make grilled peaches? Then continue reading.
- 4 raw peaches
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Ice cream
1. Preheat a grill pan on a stove or fire up a grill. Either will get the job done. Cut the peaches in halves and remove the pits.
2. Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a separate bowl. Brush the inner sides of the peach halves with melted butter. Place them on a grill pan or grill.
3. Grill the peaches until you notice grill marks, and then flip them. Sprinkle the halves with brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg mixture. Brush with more melted butter.
4. Grill for several more minutes until the sugar dissolves. Remove the peach halves from the grill pan or grill and allow them to cool down a bit.
5. Place the peaches on a plate, add two scoops of ice cream and dig in!